My normal working hours are Monday to Friday 7.00am to 6:00pm. Should you require me to provide care for your child out with these hours please get in touch as I can be flexible.
I am able to provide care from children from the age of 6 months.
Food and additional requirements: I will provide all snacks but parents are to provide a healthy lunch, nappies, wipes, sun cream and formula (as applicable). Breakfast and lunch can be provided for an additional fee.
I am passionate about my role as a childminder and will work hard to provide your child with the best possible care service that I can.
I will strive to:
- Provide a safe and secure environment for your child.
- Provide a clean environment in which your child can play, learn, develop and grow.
- Provide a wide variety of stimulating activities that are appropriate to the age of your child.
- Recognise your child as an individual and provide opportunities for your child to develop their own personal interests.
- Encourage creativity, self-expression and imagination through various games & activities.
- Promote your child’s good behaviour through praise, encouragement and guidance.
- Encourage and develop language and communication through one to one interaction alongside a range of play, story telling and other activities.
- Develop dexterity and co-ordination, through a variety of games and fun activities.
- Be a positive role model and promote social skills, encouraging courteous behaviour and respect for others.
- Develop moral values that promote consideration for individual and cultural differences.
- Provide a healthy diet and encourage your child to learn about their own health and well being.
Please get in touch and I can send you a full parent information pack or answer any questions you might have.